Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Girlfriend

Guess what? I finally broke up with my former girlfriend Jessica Alba! Haha.
I know, it's hard to believe cause all this while i've been drooling over her.

The reason why I broke up with her is because I finally found a new one. Futhermore, Jessica is abit too old for me.

Interested to know who is my new girlfriend? Well, she is not as popular as Jessica Alba but she can definitely sing way better then J.Alba. She is also way younger and is perfect for me.

Okay! No more suspense! Time to reveal who is she!


5!


4!


3!


2!


1!

Its country singer Taylor Swift! I fell in love with her when i first saw her 'Love Story' video. She looks so damn beautiful in that video. So beautiful that even words can't be used to describe her beauty! So, the reason why I'm sharing this with you is because I want to let everyone know that Taylor Swift is taken! Special warning goes to Izmir Armani. Two words for you my man. 'STAY AWAY!'. Hahaha.

I have posted a picture of Jessica Alba and a picture of Taylor Swift.


Goodbye Jessica Alba!


Isn't she beautiful? (Taylor Swift)

Quick Shoutout- Happy Birthday Chun Wei, Christopher and Esther. May luck be always with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment