Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

It's Mother's Day and all the mothers around the world deserve something special!
As for my mother, she did get her special moments too.
Well, we went for a buffet lunch in Sri Petaling Hotel. I know, all of you will be thinking "Why Sri Petaling Hotel only?". Just to let you know, the food there is not cheap, they raised the price for the whole 'Mothers Day Special Food'. Haha.

Anyway, we were there about an hour. Stomach stuffed with food, I went to cut my hair. Once again, the useless barber screwed up my hair. Can anyone recommend any good barber shop nearby? I'm done with these assholes who don't have any experience cutting hair!

Okay, I guess I'll end my post for today here. Good Luck for the mid term exam!

P.S. Eminem's Relapse is leaked in the net. Heard the songs and will sure to but the album! The music industry needs his types of songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment