Saturday, May 23, 2009

Squash For 2016

Today is one of the best days in squash history to me. According to Izmir, this event which was conducted to raise some money for the squash federation. The main aim is to make this sport into the Olympics in year 2016. Anyway, I know nobody wants to know all this, so, I'll get to the good parts.

1st, the most important thing, the place was loaded with hot chicks. Trust me, when I say hot, I mean really really hot with super short pants! The hottest girl there was Belinda, the 8TV host. The minute she step into the stadium, all eyes were on her! As for me, my eyes, my nose, my hands, my brains, and 'certain parts' were fully focused on her! Don't worry guys, I took allot of pictures for every one's pleasure. Haha.

Anyway, allot of activities were conducted and the events that I took part was, 'Playing with the Pro'- To take part in this, the players have to pay at least RM1. I wanted to play with Azlan, but too bad he was injured. So I played with a new national player who goes by the name of Ashraf. Actually, I chose to play with him because I know him and he used to coach me before. So it was all fun in the court! I managed to get 5 points! That's good enough!

Another activity that seems pretty interesting was the 'Battle of the sexes'. So, It's guys vs. girls.
I did sign up for it, but too bad I did not get to play because time was up! Okay, enough of my 'essay'. Lets get with the pictures!

The banner for the event.


Izmir's VS mine.
Lunch!


One of the guy host.
Belinda!!!

Look at her sexy legs!

Haha! me, Izmir, Wilson with Azlan Iskandar.

Azlan Iskandar.

T-shirt that we got after signing up.



AND THE PICTURE OF THE DAY.......


ME AND WILSON WERE LIKE SUPER EXCITED TO TAKE THIS PICTURE WITH BELINDA! BOTH OF US WERE FOLLOWING HER EVERYWHERE SHE GOES! AND FINALLY, IZMIR, LIKE A MAN, WENT AND ASK HER! AND WE GOT IT!

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
``
`
`
HERE IT IS!! PICTURE OF THE DAY! DON'T BOTHER LOOKING AT HOW UGLY I LOOK! I WAS SUPER EXCITED STANDING NEXT TO A STEAMING HOT CHICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment